Registration MUU 450
1952 TA21 4-door Saloon
Coachbuilder: Mulliners of Birmingham
It was originally black in colour, then green and assumed its present livery sometime between 2009 and 2013. At some stage the sunroof was sealed up. The interior remains original.
The car spent most of its life in southern England and Wales, before relocating to Scotland in 2013.
First registered and sold by ‘Brooklands of Bond Street’ London. The TA21 range was introduced in 1950 as the 3 litre successor to the 2 litre TA14. 1,316 TA21s were built in Coventry between 1950 and 1953 and 339 still exist worldwide. It has a 2993cc straight-six Alvis engine with twin SU carbs. The engine has been restored to its original specifications.